Friday, September 21, 2007

Another new look

For those of you that actually read my blog, you might notice that there is a new layout. I tried to do some tweaking earlier and the whole thing sorta fell apart on me. So, this is a nice clean start. I have lost a lot of the little side features that were here before - some of them will be coming back, and some of them will not. But for now, there is one new feature, on the left hand side under 'peace pods' are audio recordings of recent sermons from my internship site. Right now the only one that belongs to me is "Searching for the one." It begins with a skit that was written to help introduce the sermon topic.

Look for more changes to come.

1 comment:

Ste said...

the announcement of a new layout is fun because i read via rss feed. so now i'm left guessing what it used to look like!

PS - I want to hear more about Lutheran marriage blessings! and so does my old Mormon missionary!