Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Some big big news

So, I know that it has been a long long time since I posted. And for that I'm sorry. Since I've been gone so long, I feel like you deserve some big news as a reward for hanging with this blog anyway. What news could be that big? What could make up it worth you checking back in?

I'M ENGAGED!


Since none of you were there, I arranged for a video to be taken:



Since the audio isn't all that good, she obviously said yes. And for those ladies out there, I know that you want to see the ring. So here is a photo:

pZALE1-2222814t400




I'm really happy (and so is Robyn). It is another step along our journey together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly thinks commenting on a blog is impersonal, but I doubt you want me to call you at 1 a.m. and congratulate you. But, I do give thanks with you and Robyn (which is what congratulate really means anyway).

And I will call. Just not at 1 a.m.

WholesomeGoodness said...

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Congratulations, guys.
On a silly side note that you would expect out of me, I hope that those weren't school books that got set on the ground.
Thanks to the audio crew for screeching tires...it reminds me of home.

dirty6 said...

Very nice, congrats kids.

And BTW, I know Dale at Best Buy! What's your beef with him?